Thursday, June 3, 2010

bad bad bad bad girl


Yes I am supposed to be saving, yes I am going on a fabulous holiday in a few months and should be putting all my savings towards that BUT I have also been looking for a pair of red shoes for a long time.

So I tried these on.

And I felt like Dorothy.

And I put them on lay-by....BAD!!

I haven't talked too much about my shoe collection (read obsession) but I had put myself on a total shoe ban to save for this holiday.

But just picture these boots in London, with boyfriend jeans, and tartan Pepe jeans jacket....CUTE!! How could I leave them behind?

H will yell...

By the way, they are Nude and little Miss M spotted them for me after lay-buying her own pair of HOT boots. The shop is Tienda and it just opened on Victoria Avenue in Albert Park. It's packed with lots of gorgeous goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, these shoes are beautiful! How much are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were $199.00 at the place that I bought them but I've actually seen them online cheaper than that since! google 'Nude Shoes Rosalie Red'

    ReplyDelete